Insulating Oil Bowsers
Insulating Oil bowsers are the environmentally secure alternative to drums for smaller equipment maintenance.
We can supply:
- 2 Compartments to carry both New/Reconditioned oil and used oil, with separate electrical pumping systems to ensure product integrity.
- Single compartment dedicated to either used or New/Reconditioned oil again with electrical pumping systems to ensure product integrity.
- Single compartment with electrical pump to allow temporary storage of oil whilst maintenance is undertaken.
- All pumping equipment is stored in a lockable cabinet with the facility to carry additional hoses if required.
- The bowsers are fitted with desiccant breathers.
- The bowsers can be supplied with new or reconditioned oil and delivered to your site ready to work. They can be towed by a suitable vehicle on and between sites. This removes the need for manual handing equipment and other risks associated with drums.
- They remove the risk and cost associated with the requirement for empty drums to drain and store used oil.
In these environmentally sensitive times it is a legal duty of care to ensure that all possible precautions have been taken to ensure the risk of spillage of oil is minimised.
Our Insulating oil bowsers allow the user to have up to 2000 litres of oil available on site at any time in a safe fully bunded format that complies fully with current Pollution Prevention Guidelines.
All our vehicles are fully equiped with spill Kits, drip trays and fire extinguishers.