Our Mobile Insulating Oil Processing Plant is the solution to your on site transformer oil maintenance, the filtering of transformers is one of the least expensive, best known ways of preserving the life of the unit.
When it comes to transformer oil processing Utility Oils have the equipment, experience and skilled personnel to perform oil processing on your power transformers, safely and efficiently. From vacuum filling to hot oil cleaning we can handle the project
The plant can be used to process oil for the initial fill, after maintenance refill or as a process to keep all your oil filled equipment in optimum operating condition.
Our plant features:
- A capability of reducing in single pass content from 50ppm to 3ppm moisture and 12% gas content to less than 0.1% by volume. 98% of particulate matter will also be removed.
- Dual Filter facility with micron ratings down to 0.2
- A variable flow rate of between 2,000 and 10,000 litres per hour.
- A two stage vacuum facility offering a 200m3/hr vacuum pump and a 1400m3/hour vacuum booster, a 2nd pair of Vacuum/Booster pumps to allow multiple units to be placed under vacuum simultaneously, offering 0.05mb
- A heating facility in four stages offering a total of 160 kW.
- In-line moisture meters to detect moisture from source & prior to transformer
- Fully automated, with air operated valves, full interlock will close valves automatically.
- PLC control via laptop facility
We carry the following ancillary equipment:
- 350 Kva Generator unit with noise reduction containment
- 2000 litre fuel tank for above
- Spill prevention equipment and kits
- First aid kits and eye wash facilities
- Drip trays
We have the following testing facilities on board:
- Karl Fischer Moisture Meter
- Megger 100Kv dielectric breakdown test equipment
- We will provide independent laboratory samples for Moisture, DGA and Breakdown.